Saturday, December 18, 2010

Good Luck With That

Sometimes, when I'm creeping in on other peoples' conversations, I like to fill in the rest of the story in my head. I only get to hear a small part of their world, so my imagination will have to do the rest. I help myself to do this by visualizing. I use famous actors and actresses to fill in the personalities that I feel these people should have. In this way, I heard the following stories tonight: James Franco was at a Christmas party where he bored everyone with his off-topic stories and constant interrupting. Luiz Guzman is a chincy, a-hole boss that will only pay for his employees cabs TO the party, but not back home. Patricia Clarkson had a few too many drinks and embarrassed herself by being too honest at her Christmas party....and Brian Cox was the father that was waiting at home that we were trying to avoid, and therefore I had to drop off my customer down the block to avoid waking him up.

Lately, I've been asked a few times why I decided to become a taxi driver. Every time I give the same answer (I give different answers to others questions that I get asked every shift). I tell them I became a taxi driver because of a movie I watched. It's the truth, here's the trailer:

 



No comments:

Post a Comment