Sunday, April 10, 2011

Introducing: Bigfoot

There is a homeless man that I've seen quite a few times now. He doesn't come out at night, I only see him at the beginning of my shifts, walking around downtown. He is a large hairy man, with long hair and a long beard. His jeans are tucked into socks, and his belt is a yellow rope. He walks quite slowly, resembling the famous bigfoot video from years back. Thus, he is now know known as Bigfoot.

In other hobo news, I saw Sailor Dan this weekend for the first time without his hat and drawings. Dan is by far my most frequently sighted hobo and before Bigfoot had been the only one I could give a name to. Dan seems to quite enjoy Beily's these days, mostly for the offsale that he goes to right after selling one of his drawings.

If you feel bad for thinking about Hobo Fights right now, don't...because unfortunately I did too. Well, okay, maybe we should both feel bad. Nevertheless, I'd put money on Dan. Bigfoot is a much bigger man but I've never seen him move with any kind of speed, nor do I believe that he knows what's going on around him. I believe Bigfoot to be a gentle man. Sailer Dan, on the other hand, seems like he has some anger to him. Oh, he maintains that friendly hobo image, but I think most of that can be attributed to the hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment