Saturday, January 22, 2011

Coug Night

A man gave me a $20 tip so that he could slide over the hood of my cab 'Dukes of Hazzards-style'. He failed miserably. I gave him the double thumbs up and drove away.

I pinky swore with a cougar that I would not have sex with her. I did not have sex with her.

A house ordered two cabs tonight. I was one of them. They took too long and the other cab drove away. In the following moments 11 people rode in a cab that only seats 7.

One customer informed me of some government family cheque that was given out this week, and predicted that there would be a lot of cougars. His hypothesis proved to be correct. Unfortunately, I haven't shaved for a week and have not had a haircut in some time, so I could not fully take advantage of this opportunity. However, I was still able to get 6 tips throughout the night that exceeded $10. Two of these were in excess of $20. Two of these tips had to be reciprocated by me giving them my cell phone number. I do not predict that I will receive any calls from them.

Two is the number of tips that I got this evening that came in the form of McDonalds. One was a large soda, the other was medium fries.

Corn dogs from 7-Eleven are delicious. Jalapeno taquitos are not.

Upon hearing that I keep a blog of my taxi nights, one customer recommended that I get a smart phone with internet so that I can tweet real-time updates of my evening. I do not see a necessity for this.

Canada is now the 3rd most popular country for this blog. Germany is number 1. Thank you to those germans who are currently reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment